Ladakhi Khubani | Apricot | Jardalu
What is special about Ladakhi Apricot?
More popularly known as “Lal Khubani” or “Jardalu”. Apricots are the most common fruit of the Ladakh province in Northern India. Their vibrant orangish-red colour, and sweet and sour taste make them special in their own way. Apricots are a delicious fruit packed with vitamins, fiber, and antioxidants. They have multiple benefits, including improved eye, skin, and gut health
₹325.00 – ₹1,300.00Compare
Benefits of Ladakhi Khubani Apricot:
1. Very nutritious and low in calories: Apricots are low in calories and fat while also an excellent source of vitamins A and C.
2. High in antioxidants: Apricots contain numerous antioxidants, most notably flavonoids. They help protect your body from oxidative stress, which is linked to many chronic diseases.
3. May promote eye health: Apricots are an excellent source of beta carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamins C and E. These nutrients protect your eyes against damage.
4. High in potassium: Potassium aids nerve signaling, muscle contractions, and fluid balance. Eating potassium-rich foods, such as apricots, may help prevent high blood pressure and reduce your risk of stroke
5. Apricot and gut health: Due to the higher amount of soluble fiber content in apricots, they help improve gut health. Apricot’s soluble fibers can lead to stool bulking, which helps keep intestinal bacteria free for better functioning of the digestive system.
200 gm, 250 gm, 400 gm, 500 gm, 800 gm, 1000 gm