Kashmiri Noon(Namak/Salt) Chai | Pink Tea
What is special about Kashmiri Noon(Namak/Salt) Chai Or Pink Tea?
Noon chai, also called shir chai, gulabi chai, Kashmiri tea, or pink tea, is a traditional tea beverage, originating from Kashmir. Noon Chai is different from regular tea and tastes divine. Special tea leaves from Kashmir are brewed in which baking soda, milk, and cardamoms are added to make this delicious tea. The tea is great during the winters and can be served along with biscuits to make your evening better.
₹68.00 – ₹1,100.00Compare
The vitamin C content of pink tea helps boost immunity
Consuming pink tea helps in weight loss. Polyphenols in the tea lower LDL (bad cholesterol) and aid in burning fat. The soluble fiber in the drink as well as ingredients such as honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon are helpful for weight loss.
The malic acid in apples helps improve digestion, and the sodium bicarbonate contained in the noon chai further promotes digestive health
Pink tea is said to relieve constipation
Cardamom and baking soda in the pink tea help prevent heartburn and bloating
Magnesium, potassium, vitamin C, and sodium also help strengthen the bones
It is said to help reduce stress and anxiety due to L-theanine, an amino acid component present in Kashmiri noon chai, thus it proves to be a mood booster
How to make a hot cup of Kashmiri Noon Chai tea:
1 tsp Noon Chai leaves
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
1 Whole Cinnamon
1 Star Anise
Chopped Almond and Pista
Dried Rose Petals (optional)
Steps to make a cup of Noon Chai green tea
1. In a pan take 2 cups of water, and add whole spices, tea leaves, salt, and baking soda. Let this boil until reduced to half.
2. Once reduced, add 2 cups of water and let the concoction boil for another 10 minutes. Keep stirring it while boiling.
3. Repeat the same process once more and boil for 10 minutes.
4. At last, add milk and chopped nuts and let it boil for another 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with dried rose petals and serve hot.
50gm, 100gm, 250gm, 500gm, 1kg