Kashmiri Akhrot Giri (Tukada – 4 pieces)
What is special about Kashmiri Walnuts?
The climatic conditions of Kashmir are ideal for walnut cultivation and hence walnuts are grown without using any chemicals. Kashmiri Walnuts are rich in poly-unsaturated fats and mono-unsaturated fats and are a good source of proteins. Being rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Kashmiri Walnuts are considered to be the best for brain health.
₹250.00 – ₹950.00Compare
Benefits of Kashmiri Walnuts:
1. Rich in Antioxidants: Walnuts are an excellent source of antioxidants that can help fight oxidative damage in your body, including damage due to “bad” LDL cholesterol, which promotes atherosclerosis.
2. Super Plant Source of Omega-3s: Walnuts are a good source of the plant form of omega-3 fat, which may help reduce heart disease risk.
3. May Decrease Inflammation: Inflammation is at the root of many diseases, including heart disease, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease and cancer, and can be caused by oxidative stress. The polyphenols in walnuts can help fight this oxidative stress and inflammation.
4. Supports Weight Control: Though they’re calorie-dense, you may not absorb all of the calories in walnuts. Additionally, they may even help you control appetite and hunger.
5. Help Lower Blood Pressure: High blood pressure is a major risk factor for heart disease and stroke. Some studies suggest that eating walnuts may help lower blood pressure, including in people with high blood pressure and in healthy people when under stress.
6. Supports Good Brain Function: It may be just a coincidence that the shell of a walnut looks like a tiny brain, but research suggests that this nut may indeed be good for your mind. Animal and test-tube studies found that the nutrients in walnuts, including polyunsaturated fat, polyphenols and vitamin E, may help reduce oxidative damage and inflammation in your brain.
200 gm, 250 gm, 400 gm, 500 gm, 800 gm, 1 kg