What is special about Black Berry?
Dried blackberries are a sweet and chewy snack that can be added to trail mix and granola, or eaten straight out of the bag. They are a real treat in the morning and go well served with pancakes, or with yogurt for a breakfast parfait. Try dried blackberries on your salads for a burst of fruity goodness. They also make a gorgeous topping to cakes and cheesecakes. One bite of these lush dried blackberries and they will soon become one of your favorite treats. They also make a wonderful addition to salads and baked goods. Dried blackberries are a rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, and fiber.
₹265.00 – ₹1,000.00Compare
Just a serving of these delicious dried blackberries can do wonders for your health. A few of them being :
1) The Greeks used the blackberry as a remedy for Gout, and the Romans made a tea from the leaves of the blackberry plant to treat various illness. It is valuable remedy for dysentery and diarrhea.
2) A 1-cup serving of blackberries contains 62 calories, 1 gram of fat, 2 grams of protein and 14 grams of carbohydrates, including 8 grams of dietary fiber.
3) The vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals and fiber in blackberries may help to lower your risk for heart disease
4) Blackberries are said to strengthen blood vessels, help fight heart disease and help improve eyesight.The high tannin content of blackberries help tighten tissue, relieve intestinal inflammation, and help reduce haemorrhoids and stomach disorders
5) As an excellent source of vitamins A, C, and K, these super berries protect the immune system and ward off illnesses.
6) The insoluble fiber content of dried blackberries supports the digestive system and prevents overeating.
7) Dried blackberries are a satisfying snack, rich in both soluble and insoluble fiber. Research suggests that eating foods rich in soluble fiber can help lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels.
8) The rich color of blackberries can be attributed to their high anthocyanin content. Anthocyanins are a class of antioxidants that fight oxidative damage caused by free radicals, and protect the body against heart diseases.
200 gm, 250 gm, 400 gm, 500 gm, 800 gm, 1000 gm