Easy ways you can include Kahwa in your diet
Detoxifies The System: Nothing detoxifies your body better than this golden elixir! The traditional green tea cleanses the stomach, improving digestion and metabolism. It also helps boost your immune system. To best enjoy its health benefits, drink a cup of Kashmiri Kahwa after each meal throughout the day.
Reduces Stress: Delight is(in) a warm, soothing cup of Kashmiri Kahwa after a long, hard day! It is the quickest, most effective, and all-natural remedy to scare away stress.
Remedy For Common Cold: Stubborn coughs and colds often keep us from making the most of our day. These are the times when Kashmiri Kahwa comes as a rescue – flavor-packed and antioxidant-rich, every sip of the brew brings you closer to wellness. Brew a hot fragrant cup; you’ll find that the delectable blend was curated to nurse you back to health.
Improves Heart Health: With the modern world that worships hustle, there’s hardly time to indulge in elaborate relaxing sessions and keep your health in check. But, there’s always time for a hot cup of tea. Brews made from Kashmiri Kahwa help reduce cholesterol levels and regulate blood pressure, keeping your heart happy and healthy.
Builds Immunity: The saffron present in Kahwa tea is an excellent source of vitamin B12, which helps to recharge the body’s defense system. The many antioxidants present in the tea can help keep your body free from any infection or ailment, especially during winters
How to make a hot cup of Kashmiri Kahwa Green tea:
Ingredients required for preparing a cup of Kahwa green tea
- Kashmiri Kahwa green tea leaves- 1 tablespoon for 4 servings
- Cinnamon- one small piece
- Saffron strands- one-fourth tablespoons
- Cloves- two pieces
- Crushed cardamoms- two pieces
- Sugar- two tablespoons
- Chopped almonds- half a cup
Steps to make a cup of Kahwa green tea
- Mix the saffron strands in one tablespoon of warm water. Keep them aside for use later in the process.
- Put a little more than two cups of water to boil.
- Add the crushed cardamoms, two pieces of cloves, a piece of cinnamon, and two tablespoons of sugar into the boiling water. Make sure that the cardamoms are properly crushed for the best flavor.
- In place of cloves, you can also add rose petals to impart a unique flavor to your Kahwa.
- The sugar can be replaced by honey if it suits your diet better.
- Let the ingredients boil for about four minutes.
- Add the Kashmiri Kahwa green tea leaves and mix them into the boiling water.
- Let this mixture boil for about three minutes.
- It is important to stir this mixture occasionally for the best preparation.
- Pour out the tea in a bowl while withholding the solid contents with the help of a strainer.
- Add the preparation of saffron in warm water to this mixture and stir while cooking on a low flame.
- Mix the half cup of chopped almonds into the tea for a warm touch.
- You can also garnish the Kahwa with strands of saffron.
Q. Does Kashmiri Kahwa have caffeine?
A. The traditional Kashmiri Kahwa is caffeine-free but it doesn’t necessarily have to be. Kashmiri Kahwa is a good alternative for coffee as long as there’s a moderate amount of caffeine present in it. The amount is just enough to refresh you and keep you alert without all the jitteriness usually caused by coffee!
Q. Is Kahwa good for weight loss?
A. Nothing detoxifies your body better than this golden elixir! The traditional green tea cleanses the stomach, improving digestion and metabolism, making it an effective weight loss aid. It also helps boost your immunity system as well. To best enjoy its health benefits, consume a cup of Kashmiri Kahwa after each meal throughout the day.
Q. Can we drink Kahwa in summer?
A. No matter the season, Kashmiri Kahwa brews serve you well! Yes, it is a warm beverage but works well even in the summers. Why? It’s a natural stress buster and also treats digestive troubles which often knock on your door during the summers.
Q. Can we drink Kahwa at night?
A. Yes, a warm cup of Kahwa can do wonders, especially if you have trouble sleeping at night. The brew helps combat problems related to insomnia and anxiety. It also helps in eliminating free radicals and impurities generated by the liver, detoxifying the body naturally.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It’s not intended to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Every person is different and may react to different herbs and teas differently. Never use teas or herbs to treat serious medical conditions on your own. Always seek professional medical advice before choosing home remedies.